FULLY BOOKED (wait list)
Yin Yoga Teacher Training (60hrs) with Jo Phee, August 1-7, 2020 - DEPOSIT
60hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Acupressure, AcuYin & Hip Anatomy II, August 1-7, 2020
Jo Phee's Yin Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive training designed for serious students and teachers interested in learning the anatomic and energetic theories of the practice.
Acupressure & AcuYin
- Meridian System & Physiological Functions
- Theory of Acupressure & AcuMassage
- Location of Vital Acupressure Points
- Functions of Each Point
- Symptoms, Illnesses and Treatments
- How to apply Moxibustion
- How & When to apply Acupressure
- Practicum: Teaching Acupoints to Students
- Applying Acupressure in Yin Yoga
- Teaching AcuMassage in Yin Yoga
Yin Yoga & Hip Anatomy II
- Yin Yoga: Theory and Practice
- Concept of Yin and Yang
- Yin Poses & Prop Usage
- Sequencing & Teaching Methodology
- Safety & Precautions
- Skeletal Variation (Hip)
- Anatomy & Movement of Hip
- Hip Dysfunctions, Symptoms & Treatments
- Hip Analysis Tests
- How to Teach Functional Yin
Daily Schedule (tentatively)
Kl. 12:00-13:00 lunch
+ homework during the week.
Students who complete 100% attendance will be awarded a 60-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training certificate. These hours can be counted towards Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance.
Who can participate:
This training is open to both yogis and yoginis. Particularly those wanting to teach Yin Yoga, acquire a better understanding of Chinese meridians, delve deeper into the study of Yoga Anatomy, or simply wanting to deepen their yin practice. No pre-requisite is required. A keen and sincere interest to learn is key.
2200 Copenhagen N
Early Bird : DKK 11.750 (before 31 March)
Normal Price : DKK 13.350 (April 1st onwards)
Terms and conditions:
The deposit DKK 4.000 is non-refundable. No refunds for cancellation within 12 weeks of your training unless we can replace you with someone from the waiting list. No refunds will be made for failure to attend or failure to complete the training. No transfers.
The remainder of the training fee DKK 7.750 + DKK 100 transaction fee is due April 1st, 2020.
Where to stay:
The nearest hotel to the venue is Scandic Falconer, Falconer Alle 9. Book here
Alternatively try AirBnB.